The University of Ghana, Legon (UG) has released it’s 2020/2021 admission list.
Applicants upon receiving an SMS can check for their admission information online and subsequently print out their admission letters. However, if you have not yet received the SMS, you can still go through the same process to check your admission status.
Note that there will be updates to the list from time to time. So be sure to check again later if you can not find your name at the moment.
Table of Contents
How to check your UG admissions.
2. Enter your Serial Number or Surname to Search for your admission status.
3. Print University of Ghana, Legon Admission Letter.
Alternatively, you may also just log onto the admission portal to check your status.
1. Visit the UG Admission Portal here or click on https://apply.ug.edu.gh/admissions/undergrad/login
2. Enter your e-Voucher
Serial Number and PIN to log in
3. Click on the “Login” button and proceed to tap on Application Status to check your admission status.
4. Print University of Ghana, Legon Admission Letter.
We are the most trusted hub of quality facts-driven entertainment and lifestyle news, always log onto ichrisgh.com for more exclusive updates. Like our Facebook page, @ichrisghana and Follow Us on Instagram and Twitter, @ichrisgh.