King of Ghana comedy, DKB almost died today. The Ghanaian standup comedian was nearly electrocuted to death at a guest house in Kumasi.
DKB had a show in the Ashanti regional capital, Kumasi, so was lodging at guest house ahead of the show. However, today as he attempted to use the bathroom, he experienced an electrocution inside the bathroom.
However, DKB miraculously was able to save himself from the electrocution, managing to make his way out of the bathroom. DKB shared details of this near-death encounter on his social media handle.
Watch the video below: