EU-ECOWAS Scholarship Programme application portal opens.
The European Union and the British Council in collaboration with ECOWAS open the application portal for EU-ECOWAS Scholarship Programme. The scholarship is for graduates who wish to pursue a Master’s degree in Energy Sector.
In Ghana, prospective applicants must apply for any of the eligible courses at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology(KNUST). Thus, before proceeding to apply for the EU-ECOWAS Scholarship Programme.
The eligible Programmes currently available at KNUST include:
- MPhil Renewable Energy Systems
- MPhil Power Systems Engineering
- MPhil Bioengineering
- MPhil Chemical Engineering
- MPhil Material Engineering
The deadline for applications is 28th October, 2022. Eligible applicants are students from ECOWAS member countries and Mauritania. However, the student must be interested and involved in the energy sector.
Meanwhile, the scholarship is specifically for graduates who wish to advance their careers in Africa’s sustainable energy sector. That is why successful applicants also get the opportunity to do internships at top energy companies in Africa, the United Kingdom, and the EU.
Nonetheless, Female students are encouraged to apply to enjoy a preference.
How to apply for EU-ECOWAS Scholarship Programme
- To apply, simply visit https://www.britishcouncil.org.gh/.
- Tap on the Find Out More button below the scholarship announcement tab.
- Click on Apply here, to fill out the scholarship application form after reading the scholarship and application information.