Read Time1 Minute, 18 Second
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Roughly a couple of decades ago, the biggest household name to mention when it came to Stage comedy and movie production was Bob Santo. The late satiric comic star cum actor used to do this alongside his closest friend, Judas. However, the sudden death of Bob Santo was widely rumored to have been caused by the actor’s usage of cocaine. This claim, Judas seem to awfully disagree to.
- 0.2 The veteran actor, Judas who was also the late Bob Santo’s best friend contrary to the allegation, said his friend was just sick abroad. He explained that, Bob Santo was diagnosed with chronic jaundice severely beyond cure, while abroad.
- 0.3 He disclosed: “Santo was sick and we left Ghana so he could find cure abroad. He was very ill and even after we returned to Ghana, he lived two months before he finally gave up the ghost”.
- 0.4 Judas continued by also debunking allegations against Santo, which suggested that he used to smuggle cocaine abroad, stating it was false. Answering to a probe about the incident, Judas said:
- 0.5 ” If Santo died of cocaine smuggling, how could he have survived many months before his death? The doctor made me aware the sickness was chronic because there was not much they could do to save him”.
- 0.6 The veteran actor made these revelations speaking in an interview with comic Kumawood actor, Kweku Manu. They further even discussed issues that could also be of interest to you, watch the video to find out more.
- 1 Share
- 2 About Post Author