The 2020/2021 admission list of the University of Cape Coast has finally been released. Messages of the admission is currently being sent to applicants who have gained admission into the university for the next academic year.
However, whether you have received the UCC admission message or not, you can check it online for yourself and even print out your admission letter afterwards. To check your admission status in the UCC 2020/2021 admission list, follow the steps below.
Table of Contents
How to check and print UCC admission letters
- Visit https://admissionlist.ucc.edu.gh/online_letters/admList.php
- Check your admission by entering either your first name only, your surname only, your chosen programme only. Alternatively, you can also enter a combination of any of them, thus entering two or more of any of the details need.
- However, to print your admission letter, you would need your application reference number sent to you via SMS. Mature students may use the index number given them during their entrance examination.
UCC admissions important notices
- Deadline for payment of the UCC admission fee is Friday, 6th November 2020.
- The current fee indicated in your admission letter is provisional, the actual fee will be determined and communicated to you later. However, the fees paid are non-refundable.
- The fee payment can be made via any ETRANZACT Platform at any ABSA Bank branch into the University of Cape Coast Acount Number 1252428 or via the TRANSFLOW Platfrom at any Prudential Bank Ltd branch into the UCC Acount Number 0201900070000. NB: Your admission number must be quoted on the Bank pay-in-slip
- Newly admitted applicants (Fresh students) are required to print their hospital examination forms from here.
- UCC re-opens on Saturday, 14th November 2020 though tentatively. Orientation begins on Monday, 16th November 2020
Check UCC admissions
To check your UCC admission click here
We are the most trusted hub of quality facts-driven entertainment and lifestyle news, always log on ichrisgh.com for more exclusive updates. Like our Facebook page, @ichrisghana and Follow Us on Instagram and Twitter, @ichrisgh.