WE NOW HAVE THE GHANA SCHOLARSHIP SECRETARIAT SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES 2022.
The Ghana Scholarship Secretariat released the list of successful candidates for the 2021/2022 academic year.
According to the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat, the list of successful applicants went through an interview process and have been awarded scholarships to study at various tertiary institutions for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Also, this list of current successful candidates is the first batch (Batch 1) of validated students whose scholarship benefits have been paid.
Meanwhile, the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat scholarship covers ONLY tuition fees for the 2021/2022 academic year and is valid for ONLY one academic year, but subject to renewal.
Scholarship awardees are to note that their scholarship is liable to termination in the event of the following conditions.
- Unsatisfactory progress in your studies
- Failure to pass any prescribed examination
In view of the above conditions, the successful applicants would be issued scholarship award letters strictly indicating tuition fee amounts in the attached list.
GHANA SCHOLARSHIP SECRETARIAT QUALIFIED SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
Furthermore, the list below contains the list of successful applicants selected for the first batch of payments released by the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat.
UNIVERSITY FOR DEVELOPMENT STUDIES SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS.
The list below includes UDS students who are in Wa, Tamale, Navrongo and Nyanpkala Campuses ONLY. DOWNLOAD the list below.
Click to access Scholarship-Secretariat-2021_2022-B1.pdf
The list of other schools would be updated here when it’s available. Therefore, visit this page later to check for the updates.
THE GHANA SCHOLARSHIP SECRETARIAT SCHOLARSHIPS
LOCAL TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIPS AWARD
- Applicants are to take note of the following;
- Should have gained admission into a local tertiary institution
- Should have registered and enrolled to undertake the course
- The Institution should be accredited by the National Accreditation Board (NAB)
- Categories of Local Tertiary Institutions (Private and Public)
- Nurses/Teacher Training Colleges
- Colleges of Agriculture
- Technical Universities
- Certificate awarding tertiary institutions
However, continuing students should apply online normally between 1st April – 15th May of each academic year.
- New students who had late admission should apply normally between 1st – 30th September of each academic year
- Applicants will undertake an online aptitude test during the application process.
- Appear before a panel for interviews in your selected district
- The information of the applicant will be forwarded to the institutions of the applicant for confirmation and validation.
- Electronic award letters will be issued to the successful applicants by the Scholarships Secretariat.
- Payment of scholarship entitlements to respective institutions
We are the most trusted hub of quality facts-driven entertainment and lifestyle news. Always log onto ichrisgh.com for more exclusive updates. Like our Facebook page, @ichrisghana, Follow Us on Instagram and Twitter, @ichrisgh, and Join our Telegram channel, iChris.